Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Side by Side Washer and Dryer with a Counter-top

Frigidaire Affinity Washer and Dryer Set FAFW3511KR FAQE7011KR
Alright, so I am not sold on this particular washer and dryer, what I am sold on is that the washer and dryer are front loaders.

The reason why I would like to have front loader washer and dryer is because I would like to place a counter-top all the way across one side of my laundry room.  With the washer and dryer underneath as well as some other cupboards to place cleaning supplies, laundry detergent and anything else one might like in their laundry room. I would then use the counter space for folding clothes.

HGTV has a picture of what a side-by-side washer and dryer under a counter-top would look like.  However, as explained above, I would want my counter-top to cover more area so that there can also be a few cupboards.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Check this out!
    http://aneyeforani.blogspot.com/2007/09/171-dream-laundry.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Now that is a dream laundry room!!

    ReplyDelete