Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Secrets!

TV Armoire With Tan Wood Grain FinishThis looks like just a normal - beautiful - Armoire, does it not?  What you do not know is that there may be secret storage areas in this piece of furniture.

My husband's grandpa was a wonderful carpenter!  He built the home my mother- and father-in-law live in now.  It is beautiful!

One of the most fascinating aspect of the house is all of the secret storage areas he created.  There are hidden drawers and storage areas that one would probably not find on his own.  It is so fun searching for these secret places.

My husband just received a woodworking magazine and one of the featured articles was building furniture with secret compartments.  I love it! I would love to have furniture with this unique and personalized feature!  What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment