Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Open Waterway Bathroom Faucet

Moen Showhouse CATS881BN Bamboo two-handle open waterway bathroom faucet, Brushed nickel

I think a lot of my house inspirations come from what I see in hotels.

I stayed at a new hotel in San Antonio this month where a conference was held for work.  At this hotel I found the bathroom faucet to be one that I hadn't seen before.  It had an "open waterway" for the faucet spout.  I liked it!  It seemed fresh and clean looking.

I am not totally sold on the one that is pictured above, but the idea is the same.  Like the one pictured below, they also have some faucets that are called "waterfalls" that I like too.

Euro Modern Contemporary Waterfall Bathroom Vanity Sink Lavatory Faucet Chrome

On a side note, the one thing I must have in the bathroom is a faucet that shoots the water out far enough so that when I wash my hands I am not crashing my knuckles on the back of the sink.  I really do not like the feel of that.  It is not that I am crashing them too hard and it hurts, I just don't like to feel so crowded.

What do you think?  Do you have any strong feelings about your bathroom faucet?

No comments:

Post a Comment