Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Dreaming Begins!

I thought it could be fun to share with you my research on appliances, decorations, furniture, structures, cabinets, beds, wallpaper, anything really, that I would consider (or not consider!) putting in our house.

My husband and I bought a house a couple of years ago.  Currently we are renting it, but that does not stop us from dreaming about all of the exciting plans we have for remodeling it and making it our own.

The house was first building in the 1890's!  It was a farm house.  The acreage also has a barn and a couple of other out-buildings.  My husband loves the barn!  I think he would actually consider living in the barn!

In the 1980's an addition was built that added a basement and a roomy master suite.  Included in the addition was also a dining room that has access to a deck with a screened in gazebo.  I love the gazebo!  I can imagine my family sitting out in the gazebo on summer nights playing board games for hours.  I get giddy just thinking about the fun we will have!

With this farm house in mind, I am going to be researching different items that I might like to include in the house.  Or, at least I can dream....

Right away you will find if I like it or don't like it with my thumbs up and thumbs down icons.



Let the dreaming begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment